Honda keeps Dreams Fund alive
- Honda Malaysia carries on with Honda Dreams Fund
- Media buy includes major dailies and radio stations
Malaysia – Honda Malaysia is continuing on with its CSR programme called Honda Dreams Fund where it partnered with the United Nations Development Programme to provide tertiary education opportunities for the underprivileged.
This is the third consecutive year HDF has been going, and this year the scholarship applications deadline has been extended to 15 Apri.
The HDF has been tapping on roadshows and on-ground efforts at schools in Klang Valley, Kedah, Pahang and Sarawak to generate awareness while advertisements were placed in major dailies and on the radio have also rolled out.
The creatives were handled by Long’s Creative while MediaVest holds the media account.
- The Star
The Star Related Stories:
- [LOOK] Revamping The Star
- Poor English stands in the way of job seekers
- The Star ventures into online shopping
- Relaunched myStarjob.com well-received
- Which newspaper made it to the top?
- Star Publications introduces "visume"
- Star Publications buys CNM Events
- ABC plans to audit e-newspapers
- HSBC, The Star leverage Shrek brand
- The Star goes digital with ePaper
- The Star kickstarts MetroBiz
- The Star posts growth in 2011
- Red FM says 'Sorry Uncle'
- AirAsia inks content deal with The Star
- Flavours magazine ups print frequency
- Star acquires free Chinese weekly
- Capital FM gears towards women
- Malaysia calls for more women in boardrooms
- The Star buys Capital FM
- Mongoose readies for Esquire debut