Impact Asia to drive local Formula 1 PR
Hong Kong - Singapore's Formula 1 is placing a greater emphasis on the China and Hong Kong markets and has hired Impact Asia to help drive media and PR activity.
Impact Asia will handle the entire suite of media relations and PR activity including tactical PR initiatives during the months leading up to the September event, driving ticket sales, media relations and full press office servicing.
Hong Kong and Chinese racing fans as well as general party lovers will be on the company's radar.
Last year the Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix drew more than 100,000 spectators per day, 40% of whom were from overseas.
The 2008 event generated S$168 million in tourism receipts and good branding for Singapore as a tourist destination. In addition, the race was watched by over 110 million television viewers worldwide.
- Impact Asia
Impact Asia Related Stories:
- cohn&wolfe impactasia names consumer head
- Social moves beyond media
- Forever 21 plants a flag in Hong Kong
- Impactasia acquired by Cohn & Wolfe
- Jack Wills steps out with impactasia
- Impact Asia adds more biz
- Brand Cellar eyes growth in Greater China
- Impactasia checks in with Hotels.com
- Impact Asia launches digital division
- Social media takes focus in Hong Kong
- Cheung resurfaces at Weber Shandwick
- Cheung to depart Impact Asia
- Playboy hard for Asia expansion
- impactasia drives Asia's luxury network
- Finnair PR lands with Impactasia
- Impact Asia wins Yorkshire tourism
- Harry's The Club names PR agency
- Amari rebrands, creates new logo
- Ng to head Impact Asia across China
- Outrigger hotel brand sets sight on Asia