McCann Worldgroup hires DDB’s Leong
- McCann appoints head of brand & engagement planning
- Former DDB Shanghai regional planning director
- Reports directly to McCann CEO
Singapore - McCann Worldgroup has appointed DDB Shanghai's regional planning director Andrew Leong to head of brand and engagement planning for Singapore.
In his new role, Leong will report directly to Mark Ingrouille, the region director Southeast Asia, McCann Worldgroup, and CEO for McCann Worldgroup Singapore.
"Andrew brings with him a wealth of experience managing and building leading international and Asian brands in Malaysia, Singapore, China and across the region. We're thrilled to have him with us and look forward to him driving the critically important planning department for our Singapore group," Ingrouille said.
Most recently the regional planning director for J&J Skincare with DDB Shanghai, working specifically on Neutrogena and Clean & Clear brands, Leong has more than 15 years of agency experience in both account management and planning.
Prior to DDB Shanghai, he was the planning director for Leo Burnett Malaysia, BBDO Malaysia/Singapore, and Naga DDB Malaysia where he also served as general manager.
- BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Leo Burnett Malaysia
- McCann Worldgroup
BBDO Malaysia Sdn Bhd Related Stories:
- CK Tan appointed BBDO Malaysia ECD
- KFC tells customers to go home
- BBDO/Proximity Malaysia wins Coway
- ADFEST: Designs on greatness
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- BBDO/Proximity promotes Ng and Mun
- Back to school with AWARD
- A+M Bootleg: Were there eyebrows raised at the Kancils?
- Local Kancil jury named, let the debate begin
- BBDO adds RM8 million in biz wins
- Orr hops aboard to steer TBWA-ISC
- An underwater transaction for Olympus
- KFC and BBDO split