Grey Group Thailand appoints associate VP
- Wongmesak joins Grey Thailand
- Former business development director of XPotential
- Reports directly to CEO of Grey Group APAC
Thailand - Pattaraporn Wongmesak is joining Grey Group Thailand as its associate vice president & country manager, where she will oversee Grey and G2.
In Thailand, Grey and G2 has a roster of clients including Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, Sara Lee and AXA. Wongmesak will report directly to Nirvik Singh, chairman & CEO of Grey Group Asia Pacific
Wongmesak was previously business development director of XPotential (Thailand) where she played an instrumental role in the branding and corporate strategy firm's joint venture set-up. In 2003, Wongmesak also helped establish Cheil Communications in Thailand and under her leadership the agency was named the fastest growing office in South East Asia Pacific for three consecutive years.
"Wongmesak possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit as proven in her impressive track record of building agencies," Singh said.
"A versatile leader, she has held positions in management and across strategic planning, brand consultancy and client service. Her tenacity and deep knowledge of the Thai market are assets which give me great confidence that she will lift Grey Group Thailand to greater heights."
- Sara Lee
G2 Related Stories:
- WPP to merge G2 and OgilvyAction
- What's your pleasure?
- MyCEB's new brand leverages on history
- G2 names Patmore as regional CEO
- G2 adds DPI to shopping list
- Asian shoppers make final purchase in-store
- Petronas ups F1 presence with ESS deal
- Greenply APAC work to G2
- Kiwis wary of greenwashing
- G2 tips on countering big retailers
- OgilvyOne scoops the DM pool
- G2 finds new CEO and regional director Asia Pacific internally
- Grey boosts activation marketing with Star Echo Group acquisition