CSL goes for the human touch for Next G
Hong Kong - CSL has launched what it claimed to be the world's fastest mobile broadband network known as Next G and has rolled out a marketing campaign to raise awareness and breakthrough the clutter.
Netx G, originally launched in Australia by CSL's parent company Testra, claims to be among the fastest broadband technologies in the market.
Tarek Robbiati, CEO of CSL, said the launch of Next G reaffirms CSL's position as the leading mobile network operator in Hong Kong.
"We believe that the fastest speed, superior capacity and quality of our network are what differentiate us from the competition and enable us to exceed our customers' expectations," he said in a statement.
Next G is marketed under CSL 1010 brand targeted at affluent business executives.
Bendy Wong, brand director for Leo Burnett, said unlike other telco companies that use technical jargon to communicate their messages, the creative strategy for Next G is a more human-oriented approach.
He added that to translate the technology to a human benefit, the tagline for the campaign is "Time is the enemy. Fight Back".
This is based on the insights from a study that consumers have limited time everyday and the challenge is to save time.
The month long campaign will appear on TV, outdoor and online. Leo Burnett developed creative while OMD handled media buying and planning for this campaign.
- Leo Burnett Hong Kong
- OMD Hong Kong
Leo Burnett Hong Kong Related Stories:
- Samsung ups the ante on tablet wars
- Doraemon lands in 7-Eleven
- Leo Burnett names chief digital officer
- Leo Burnett wins Stepper global launch
- Leo Burnett reaches for Sky100
- Leo Burnett scoops Grand Kam Fan
- Leo Burnett tops Hong Kong Cannes haul
- Cannes awards Media Lion to Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett leads HK's Cannes charge
- WWF calls Hong Kong for Earth Hour
- Sony pushes perfection for still and motion
- 7-Eleven charms teens with Hello Kitty promo
- one2free promises to make life easier
- Leo Burnett, McCann dominate Kam Fan
- Leong steps up to MD role at Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett wants your brand to Shine
- Ad watch
- CSL continues Studio on Demand push
- Sinfonietta wants to shed elitist image
- ADFEST: China steps up to the global stage