Government plaudits for Pulse
- Pulse Group PLC wins 'Industry Excellence Award 2008'
Malaysia - Pulse Group PLC was recently presented with the 'Industry Excellence Award 2008' which is the highest recognition by the Government to companies in relation to organisational excellence, branding, and quality improvements.
Chua who received the Industry Excellence Award last week said: "It was indeed a great honour to receive such a prestigious award from our prime minister, especially in such gloomy economic conditions".
He said the recognition would serve to reinforce the company's fighting spirit, entrepreneurial energy and its quest to be a leading brand.
Last year Pulse ranked 119 in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific for being one of the fastest growing technology companies while Chua even won an individual award of Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur 2008 Award.
- Pulse Group
Pulse Group Related Stories:
- Pulse adds Mitra to client development team
- Pulse Group ties up with Integration
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more
- Bob Chua joins GoComm as chairman
- Pulse makes senior hire in the US
- Analysing the celebrity lure
- Pulse innovates with social media
- Monsoon Cup and Pulse ink deal
- Internet pervasive in path to purchase
- Survey to check online ad adoption rate
- Bab to strengthen Pulse strings
- Pulse connects with social media
- Pulse appoints Meldgaard for online role
- Pulse Makes Key Appointments
- PropertyGuru tests sentiment in Singapore
- Study: Consumers still feel economic pressure
- Pulse equip with Mobile and IVR solutions
- Delight in Deloitte's pick for Pulse
- Accolades send Pulse racing
- Fernandes takes to the sky in CEO brands