Singapore switch for Sithasanan
- Proximity's Sithasanan lands Singapore GM role
- Teo takes over from Sithasanan
- New position for Proximity Singapore's Strother
Regional - Proximity Malaysia's Janet Teo will replace general manager Vic Sithasanan as he leaves to take on a similar role at Proximity Singapore.
Teo has been promoted from her role as business unit head to business director.
"Vic’s ambition is to have exposure and experience outside of Malaysia. We are making this happen," Jennifer Chan, BBDO/Proximity Malaysia's group chief executive said.
In his new role, Sithasanan will be responsible for leading the Singapore Proximity team, developing the regional hub and building strong relationships and collaboration across Proximity and BBDO.
The move means current Proximity Singapore MD, Rod Strother has been promoted to the new position of regional business director for BBDO/Proximity Singapore.
Both Sithasanan and Strother now report into BBDO/Proximity Singapore CEO Jean-Paul Burge.
In her new business director role, Teo is responsible for the overall growth and operations of Proximity Malaysia.
"I have no doubt in my mind, that under Janet's new leadership, Proximity Malaysia is poised to take on new challenges in this very tough economic climate," Chan said.
- Proximity Malaysia
Proximity Malaysia Related Stories:
- Berita Harian gets a make-over
- Astro moves b.yond with IPTV
- Snickers Hungerlings invasion hits
- Biar Betul: Newspapers and ghosts?
- Mun: "I'm just consulting"
- Malaysian Lab fills account director role
- BBDO/Proximity Malaysia wins Coway
- Janet Teo's maiden start with Futurelab
- BBDO/Proximity ends year on hiring spree
- BBDO/Proximity boosts digital team
- Proximity creative director quits
- Proximity lands AirAsia project
- An underwater transaction for Olympus
- Sithasanan takes on GM role
- Proximity’s ClayCam for Hotlink