DiGi calls media review
- DiGi media account up for grabs
- Incumbent Starcom one of four agencies invited
- Carat declines to pitch
Malaysia- DiGi Telecommunications has invited Vizeum, PHD, Carat, and incumbent Starcom to pitch for its media account.
However Carat Malaysia MD, Roy Tan said the agency had declined to pitch for the business but would not further comment on the matter.
The account came into play because of Starcom's contract with DiGi coming to an end.
The company recently launched a print campaign in a bid to spread the word on its new premium customer service offering DiGi Priority Service. Starcom handled the media buy for the campaign.
- Carat Malaysia
- DiGi Telecommunications
Carat Malaysia Related Stories:
- BMW brings the World of Joy
- Carat makes two key promotions
- KFC packs a pocketful of flavors
- A&W on the hunt for a new agency
- Starcom names new client service director
- Carat: YES we're sorry
- Carat wins big with YTL media duties
- Pizza Hut stirs up meatball frenzy
- BMW shares its 5 Series Joy
- BMW retains Carat
- BMW shops for digital
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- KFC to spend RM2 million on cheesy pasta
- UPDATED: Zenith bags Tesco
- Four shop for Tesco media
- Jan ad spend manages positive growth
- M&C push new tea product
- MSA swears in new council
- Carat’s Etiqa campaign scores
- Carat wins Ayamas media biz