One PR Voice for Philips
- Regional implications for Philips new global PR alignment
- Philips to work with One Voice from July
- New Omnicom multi-agency team
Asia Pacific - Philips Electronics is set to drop Text 100 and MS&L from its regional PR retainers in favour of a newly-formed multi-agency team from Omnicom Group called One Voice.
The move is part of a global alignment which will see Philips shift from two global PR agencies of record to one, with an extended scope of work including stakeholder management, integrated marketing and issues management.
"The transition phase will start in March and the first milestone is 1 July when Philips and One Voice will officially begin working together centrally," a spokesperson for Philips said.
"A deployment plan in the coming months will make sure all major markets will work with One Voice by the end of the year, and at that time, we will have a better sense of the specific implications for the Asia Pacific region."
Omnicom agencies Fleishman-Hillard, Ketchum, CPR Worldwide and the recently merged Kreab and Gavin Anderson will make-up One Voice.
- Text 100
- Gavin Anderson
- Omnicom Group
- Philips Electronics
Text 100 Related Stories:
- Oldtown revamps as it extends presence
- Text100 sees senior management changes
- APAC travellers want more social media
- Malaysians digital reliant when travelling
- Text 100 wins Rexel
- Text 100 shuffles global ranks
- Top level shuffle at Text 100
- Vodafone calls up Text100
- Inmarsat hires, Microsoft ropes in agencies
- Cartoon Network picks Text 100
- PR: Integration key but talent still a problem
- InMobi spreads the word with Text 100
- Hungry like the Woolf: The new corporate speak
- KFC: A punch in the face?
- Rakuten tags Text 100 for PR duties
- New appointments at Text 100
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- MAS handpicks Ogilvy PR
- Text 100 promotes Chee