Talent2 suspends PR contract
Hong Kong - As the local job market faces uncertainty, recruitment agency Talent2 has been forced to suspend its public relation account due to budget considerations.
GolinHarris, which holds the business for the Hong Kong market, will no longer be used for its PR services, but Talent2 regional business development director Shane O'Neill said it was only a temporary suspension.
O'Neill said the recruitment firm had been very happy with GolinHarris, adding it was purely a commercial decision.
The employment sector has taken a battering this year as the economic crisis deepens.
A recent Hudson report showed that the media, PR and advertising sectors had hit a seven-year low, with just 5% of all sectors planning to add new staff.
GolinHarris Related Stories:
- GolinHarris grabs Glenn Schloss
- GolinHarris moves global president to Asia
- GolinHarris bonds with Unilever in China
- GolinHarris recommits to China market
- Walker takes sports marketing role for GH
- Job of the Day: Senior Account Manager, GolinHarris
- Al's way
- GolinHarris wins China CSR PR project
- Kiwis come to town with health message
- Pitch to remember - MMHK April
- Communicating corporate sustainability in China
- GolinHarris strengthens Greater China operation