Soon quits XM, joins Iris
- Soon quits XM APAC
- Joins Iris as MD, APAC
- Remit to grow digital business
Regional - Continuing with its hiring spree, integrated marketing agency Iris has recruited XM Asia Pacific's managing director Paul Soon as managing director of its digital operation across Asia Pacific.
Soon, is a well-known figure in the region's digital industry, having held managerial positions in agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Arc Worldwide and AKQA during the past nine years.
In his new role, Soon will be tasked to head Iris' digital operations for its offices across the region, that including markets like Singapore, India and Sydney, with offices to launch in Dubai, China and Indonesia among others in 2009. He will report to Richard Bleasdale, Iris' regional CEO for Asia Pacific.
"Digital marketing already represents a significant amount of our business across our Singapore, Sydney and Delhi offices - Paul will play a key role in shaping our client's digital strategies and attracting more world-class digital talent to the iris network across the region," Bleasdale said.
Soon starts this May and will advise Iris' regional clients, which include Sony Ericsson, Adidas and Diageo.
- XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
XM Asia Pacific Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Maxis revamps website with XM Asia
- Vocanic expands, XM creates UX lab
- Chua takes on XM’s top analytics role
- New managing director for XM Asia Pacific
- BBH, MEC and XM emerge triumphant in mammoth STB pitch
- Not so Soon: Iris deal is off
- Web Watch
- Blue in Eloqua tie-up
- Blue to lose Shapiro
- Euro hires former Arachnid man
- Blue scores coup with global CCO hire
- Chang leaves XM
- XM and Qais tipped to be in UOB shortlist, Qais wins Astro
- Tiger Airways makes non-traditional choice: XM
- XM charges up with online veteran hire