Lewis powers Kaseya PR
- Kaseya appoints Lewis PR as AOR for Australia and New Zealand
- Scope also includes North America
Australia - Global provider of information technology solutions, Kaseya has appointed Lewis PR as its AOR for Australia and New Zealand as the company attempts to elevate its profile in both markets.
"Kaseya is a young dynamic brand and a fantastic addition to Lewis PR's client roster," Scott Pettet, Associate Director, Lewis Sydney, said.
"In addition to working with Kaseya in Australia and New Zealand, we're also partnering in North America, which allows us to adopt a more globalised view of Kaseya's external communications, and also generates efficiencies for the client."
The agency's main priority will be growing Kaseya in the Australia and New Zealand markets, with a particular focus on educating the channel about the benefits of a managed services model.
- Lewis PR
Lewis PR Related Stories:
- BBC Worldwide picks Lewis PR
- Spotify gets PR help ahead of expansion
- Lewis sharpens digital focus with Pulse
- Lewis PR sets aggressive growth plans
- Nando’s gets into the festive mode
- Lewis PR wins new technology client
- Lewis PR on hunt for acquisition
- Account Manager, Lewis PR
- Internet authority joins hands with Lewis
- Account Manager, Lewis Communications
- Lewis PR adds digital talent
- IN BRIEF: Changi, Catcha, Lewis PR
- Trend Micro appoints Lewis PR in Hong Kong
- Senior Account Executive, Lewis PR
- Interior Affairs appoints Lewis PR
- Lewis grabs Pret A Manger global PR
- Como hands global brief to Lewis PR
- AMD & Convergys make PR appointments
- Lewis PR acquires social strength
- Lewis PR bolsters regional team