Adidas women get selfish
- Adidas launches online calendar Facebook application
- Part of global 'Me, Myself' campaign
- Created by Qais Consulting
Singapore - As part of its ‘Me, Myself' campaign for women, Adidas has launched a Qais Consulting-created online calendar application on Facebook.
It can be downloaded on the Adidas 'Me, Myself' Facebook page, and is an online calendar which helps women plan 'me-time' for themselves by suggesting a variety of randomized activities which they can engage in.
"The modern-day woman has so many roles to fulfill every day, and Adidas recognizes the challenges she faces whilst doing so. Through this Facebook calendar application, we hope to inspire her to create some 'me-time' for herself," Marcus Chew, senior brand manager, SE Asia, Adidas, said.
The Facebook calendar will be promoted through online banners, as well as by Adidas ambassadors and 'me-time' bloggers.
"Social media is a very important channel amongst our target audience, but identifying this does not mean that you have permission to talk to them in these environments," Mark Newton, vice president, business development and digital media, Qais Consulting, said.
The digital campaign includes the new global Adidas women's website, and contains a styling tool which allows users to personalize their own colour palette so that they can mix and match outfits from the Adidas women's spring/summer 2009 collection.
- Qais Consulting
Qais Consulting Related Stories:
- VML Qais promotes, Merc targets couples
- VML-Qais’ outlines expansion plans
- Y&R's VML acquires Qais
- Nexus appoints Qais Consulting
- Qais bags Mahindra's global digital biz
- Lessons from SIA: Go social or die
- NTUC Club & SATC appoint agencies
- Social buzz around The Social Network
- StanChart 'Breezes' through social media
- Newton leaves Qais as business realigns
- Business Manager, Qais Consulting
- Singapore agencies launch SoutheastAsia.org
- Facebook reveals The Ugly Truth
- Qais consulting rewards Newton, restructures
- Qais wins Informatics Education account
- Starcom Singapore boosts digital with new hire
- Qais Consulting to promote ViaSingapore.com
- Me, Myself but not Irene for adidas
- CAAS dons new online look
- WEB WATCH