Could've been a contender: 4As elections near
- Lack of contenders for 4As presidency puts Datuk Vincent Lee on the spot
- Lee undecided yet on whether to continue for another term
- Has been 4As president for four years
Malaysia - A lack of contenders will mostly like see Association of Accredited Advertising Agents (4As) president Datuk Vincent Lee continue in his role for another term, as next month's general elections edges closer.
"I've always been saying that it's time for someone to take over from me but no one wants to take up the position [yet]," Lee said.
However, Lee is also yet to decide whether he will accept continuing on as president for what would be his third term in the role.
"I am still thinking about it and I'm still in discussions with the council members," he said.
- Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia
- Malaysian Advertisers Association
- Media Specialists Assocation
Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia Related Stories:
- Marketing TV: Woolley on creative value
- Savarimuthu elected 4As president
- One remains in 4As presidential run
- MDA goes with Effective Measure
- Malaysian Effie winners unveiled
- Kancil Awards 2010: Moving forward
- Kancil Awards 2010: Bigger, bolder and social
- McCanns creative bags 4A's scholarship
- 4As to unveil Putra Brand Awards
- Effie gold for LB, DraftFCB and Optimedia
- Kancils 2009 breaks judging record
- AWARD names top pupil
- 4As: Boomerang members only
- Effies talks up chances
- Effie sheds light on effectiveness
- The 4As sets acronyms and goals
- Reluctant Lee takes job no-one wanted
- Billboard battle brings change
- Lucky 13 Award-ed
- Billboard blitz: PJ's illegal site war heats up