Goodman to tackle regional OgilvyAction job
- Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific reshuffles senior leadership
- John Goodman to take up regional presidency of OgilvyAction in April
- Kent Wertime takes over from Goodman as president of Ogilvy & Mather Japan
Regional - Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific will reshuffle its senior leadership at Ogilvy & Mather Japan, as well as OgilvyAction and OgilvyOne across Asia Pacific.
John Goodman, the current head of the Japan office, will take up the regional presidency of OgilvyAction in April and will also oversee all SE Asia operations in partnership with Teng Hock King, chief operating officer of SE Asia.
"SE Asia being a highly valuable region for the agency, it needs to be protected, nurtured and well led, and I am confident that John is the man to do that," Tim Isaac, chairman of Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific, said.
As a result, Kent Wertime, president of OgilvyOne Asia Pacific, will take over from Goodman as president of Ogilvy & Mather Japan. Wertime will also continue to hold his position as regional president of OgilvyOne.
- Ogilvy and Mather Asia Pacific
- Ogilvy and Mather Japan
Ogilvy and Mather Asia Pacific Related Stories:
- WPP set to re-enter Myanmar
- Fink lands at O&M China as chief creative
- O&M hires Saatchis' Copping as regional CD
- Ogilvy Health gets new GM
- Ogilvy hires Daniels as regional ECD
- Asian brands win at IPA awards
- Ogilvy tops Effies heap
- PR business looks hot in Asia
- Ogilvy sets big plans for its Action unit
- Cheong named O&M APAC creative president
- Ogilvy advertising continues local focus
- Piyush Pandey named vice chairman O&M Asia Pacific
- O&M expands regional roles