Emirates expands Ruder Finn brief
Hong Kong - Emirates Airline has extended its PR duties with Ruder Finn to include Southern China and Hong Kong as the airline expands its reach across Greater China.
This is the fifth consecutive year the agency has maintained its grip on the airline's PR account, which first started with supporting its passenger flight inauguration in Shanghai in 2004 and its expansion into North China in 2006.
Part of the agency's duties have included promoting Emirates' commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and its sports sponsorship deals such as the Emirates Inaugural in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou and the BMW Asian Open tournaments, in which Emirates was the official airline.
"We are very proud to be part of Emirates Airline's amazing growth in Greater China", Jean-Michel Dumont, executive VP Ruder Finn Asia, said.
"The past four years collaborating with Emirates has been very close and has given our team a true understanding of their unique culture, business and communication needs. We are delighted that our teams in Guangzhou and Hong Kong are now part of this partnership."
- Ruder Finn
Emirates Related Stories:
- Emirates shares smiles around the globe
- Airlines link up, Myanmar’s tender
- Emirates launches new campaign
- Emirates extends Arsenal FC deal
- Vietnam comes of age
- Australia to boost air transport
- Star rolls out new look, OCBC takes to Pinterest
- Emirates says hello to tomorrow
- IN BRIEF: iProperty, YouTube, Renault
- Emirates to fly to Ho Chi Minh
- Emirates FIFA deal in doubt over racism row
- Emirates hunts next Skywards face
- Emirates appoints iris in Singapore
- Emirates SkyCargo goes the distance
- DDB India snares Emirates account
- Emirates heads north
- Emirates spreads wings into India
- Emirates and Etihad to hire 80,000 in next 10 years
- Emirates raises the bar
- Emirates profits up five-fold