PurpleClick Media names GM
- Tay promoted to GM
- Joined PurpleClick in 2007
- Will be in charge of overseas expansion
Singapore - PurpleClick Media has promoted head of strategy and business development Stanley Tay to the post of general manager, with a remit to expand further in markets like Malaysia and Thailand while continuing the company's growth in Singapore.
Having joined the search marketing agency as business manager in 2007, Tay was subsequently promoted to head of strategy and business development in early 2008.
Tay, to his credit has tailored SEM solutions for brands like Citibank, CPF, Fundsupermart, CoolServe, Singapore Business Federation and Siemens PLM.
"Tay is a key driver behind PurpleClick Media's growth and influencer in the company's strategic development and internal operations management. I am confident that he would be able to bring PurpleClick Media and our clients to greater heights," Leonard Tan, MD of PurpleClick Media, said.
Amongst recent wins by PurpleClick Media is MediaRing Talk which appointed the agency as its authorised advertising sales representative for SE Asia, late last year.
- PurpleClick Media
PurpleClick Media Related Stories:
- Mentholatum gets clicking, New AXN hit series
- No saturation point for digital
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- Baidu names PurpleClick as exclusive reseller
- JCU Singapore appoints PurpleClick
- PurpleClick on the hunt for agency
- PurpleClick's Tan now CEO
- SEM package offered to SMEs
- Search engine marketing gets local rev-up
- Ogling Malaysia at the Googlies
- MediaRing talks together with PurpleClick
- PurpleClick hires Low
- KLM celebrates anniversary with PurpleClick
- Avis agrees PurpleClickMedia SEM solutions