Microsoft names jury for Mouse debut
Singapore - Microsoft Advertising has named three well-known advertising directors from the region as jury members for its Mouse Awards, which are allowing entries from Asia for the first time.
GT Japan's creative director Naoki Ito, McCann World Group India's ECD Prasoon Joshi and Kinetic Singapore art director Jason Chan will join an international jury of 17 judges from 11 countries that will, for the first time, review entries from Asia.
The Mouse Awards are Microsoft Advertising's annual creative advertising awards that recognises best online advertising that has been featured on the Microsoft Advertising network over from the past 12 months. Apart from a cash prize, winners of the Mouse Awards 2009 will gain entry into the Cyber Lions and be taken to the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival in June as guests of Microsoft Advertising.
"Asia is home to 39% of all Internet users. Each day our creative and innovative industry brings new online advertising experiences to the world and we look forward to celebrating these at the Mouse Awards 2009," Richard Dunmall, general manager for Microsoft Advertising Asia Pacific, said.
- Microsoft Advertising
- McCann Worldgroup
Kinetic Related Stories:
- Kinetic launches new cloud-hosted system
- Bird Nest readies for first advertiser
- Digital OOH spend in China hits US$1.8bn
- 100Plus appeals to the thirsty
- Kinetic appoints GM for Beijing
- HBO refreshes website
- Kinetic takes aim at China's Eastern region
- Lam exits Kinetic
- Kinetic drives away with Mini
- RapidKL bus journey begins for RedBerry
- Publicis, Kinetic & Tribal DDB in for Mini
- Webbys makes entry call
- Kancils judges at the finish line
- Singapore winners at One Show Design revealed
- Singapore gets 41 shortlisted at Clios
- Singapore jurors for Cannes
- Four agencies top categories for third year running
- Web Watch - Jan08
- 2007: In the fast track
- Singapore represented in global Flag Project