MPG appoints regional business director
An MPG spokesperson confirmed the appointment and that Biswas will be based in Singapore, reporting to Vishnu Mohan, CEO of Havas Media in Asia-Pacific.
Biswas was unavailble for comment at the time of writing.
Prior to joining MPG, Biswas was the former head of P&G business for AAI at Starcom.
- Starcom Media Worldwide
- Havas Media International
Starcom Media Worldwide Related Stories:
- Starcom MediaVest appoints general manager
- General Electric shows innovation with the old
- Garuda Airlines picks media agency
- Maxim's Cakes parties with rainbows
- SMG appoints regional client lead
- What mini tablets mean for digital marketers
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 5 January, 2012
- Is recoupling of agencies the next big thing?
- Mars & Wrigley pick Starcom regionally
- Agency lines blur further with Starcom hire
- Global Yellow Pages unveils new campaign
- WWF calls Hong Kong for Earth Hour
- VivaKi names new helmers
- Starcom gets wings
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- TV show cooks up a recruitment storm
- 4As elects executive committee
- Yakult triumphs at ATV awards
- Four tussle for StarHub's media account
- Sony uses JCD location to advantage