Please download these three documents before you proceed:
- Entry Guidelines – this will guide you through the submission process.
- Entry Submission Template – please create your entry submission documents with this template. Marks will be deducted otherwise.
15 August 2017, 11:59pm
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must be launched or active between the eligibility
periods is 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017.
- All categories are open to any organization based in Singapore only.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualized and carried out in Singapore for the Singapore market, or for a regional and/or global market that includes Singapore.
- Organisations may submit the same entry in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries an organization may submit.
Fees and Payment
SGD$329 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express only).
Finalists may be covered in Marketing Magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
* Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% entry fee.