Public relations is no longer just about press releases. Encompassing a much wider array of initiatives, it now has more power to drive conversations for a brand than ever before. In fact, some practitioners argue it should not be called PR at all. It is communications.
At next Thursdayâ€™s Advertising + Marketing Comms Malaysia 2015, hear from senior practitioners from both local and international brands as weÂ take stock of the industry’s past, present and future.
Comms Malaysia 2015 takes place on 14 MayÂ at the Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral.Â Visit the website here for more details.Â
- Kamarul Bahrin bin Haron – executive editor, Astro Awani
- Sue Lynn – founder, editor and online personality, Bangsarbabe.com
- Keith Kam – journalist and news producer, BFM Media
- Ramesh Rajandran – head of eBusiness, Digi Telecommunications
- Anita Devasahayam – brand and communications manager, IBM Malaysia
- Joyce Wong – blog founder and entrepreneur, KinkyBlueFairy
- KY – blog owner, KYspeaks
- Neil Brennan – area director, Japan and South East Asia, Meltwater
- Liz Kamaruddin – senior general manager, group strategic communications, PETRONAS
- Leigh Wong – head of media relations and issues management, Shell Malaysia
- Mastura Adnan – head corporate communications, corporate affairs, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia
- Jahabar Sadiq – chief executive officer and editor, The Malaysian Insider
- Tino Fritsch – head of communications Asia Pacific, ThyssenKrupp
They will be sharing with you case studies and presentations to get you to better understand how to effectively craft your communications for audiences both online and offline. You will also get to hear how they deal with cultural sensitivities, the challenges they faced when dealing with a crisis, and a lot more.
Only last few seats are available. For more information and to register, visit this page.
You may contact Carlo Reston at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6423 0329, +65 9727 0291 too for enquiries.