These expressions are only all too familiar to agency folks.
1. You’ve just been informed of your budget and the expectation that comes with the engagement of a super pricey celebrity.
2. Your brief was … brief. Too brief so you have no clue where to start.
3. Client says, “Get me on the cover!”
4. You have just been given a deadline. It was dated yesterday.
5. You’ve just gone through three rounds of presentation and made all the necessary changes. Suddenly, the client says they want a different angle … BUT THE DEADLINE STAYS THE SAME.
Happy Friday, everyone.